Wednesday, June 15, 2016

[Single] LacMan (@LacMan615) - Rubberbands & Dufflebags

Who is Lac Man >>> Upcoming producer engineer and artist I go by the name of LacMan people call me Lac for short..I am BMI registered, I have a production team that goes by the name or Immortal Musicians and also affiliated with a few record labels JohnsonBoyzEnt, MoneyOutThaAzzEnt, and RealLifeEnt..I've been creating my own music for a long time I took a break for about two years to take care of things and now I'm working on a couple projects as we speak...I also do a lot of other things outside of music but music is one of those things that I gotta have more than anything it keeps me sane and being able to create it and produce it is one hell of an accomplishment for me...I'm all about growing and developing my skills..

Click [Here] To Download/Stream

Connect w/ LacMan: Website: Lacman615.hearnow.com Twitter: @LacMan615 Instagram: LacMan615

No comments:

Post a Comment