Thursday, December 27, 2012

       @BIGGARANKIN00   @DJSHALAMAR  PRESENTS
                                 @ITSWHITEROUX  






YURROOOOOO Its White Roux, a Chef turned musician. I grew up in the restaurant business and while in high school, I started singing hooks, making beats on cutting boards, and releasing stress and fixing problems through music. I attended Le Cordon Bleu – Orlando Culinary Academy, where I received my Associates of Applied Science Degree.

During my schooling, I was employed with the Disney Corporation as a Sous Chef in the world famous Victoria and Albert’s Restaurant. In the Grand Floridian Hotel in Orlando, this AAA Five Diamond Restaurant ranks consistently in the top ten in the United States.

While in Orlando, I got involved with the world’s largest rap battle league, Grind Time Now,WWW.GRINDTIMENOW.COM. I’ve had 3 battles that can be found on YOUTUBE



                            

               F                     FOLLOW THE WHITE ROUX MOVEMENT ON
                                                   TWITTER @ITSWHITEROUX 
                                                   FACEBOOK   ITS WHITE ROUX 
                                                  SOUNDCLOUD   WHITE ROUX
                                                  YOUTUBE  WHITE ROUX   
                                       FOR BOOKING E MAIL WHITEROUX@GMAIL.COM 



                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment